About the RecipeJump to Recipe
When I competed in the World Food Championships with Stephanie Zarling and her mom, Christine, every morning they would enjoy a pumpkin spice latte that they made themselves. After creating my own pumpkin spice blend for my Pumpkin Spice Apples, I also began throwing it in lattes. Be careful, these can be addicting!
Get the Recipe
This Golden Latte recipe is super easy to prepare and you’re going to have a blast making it!
- 1 cup your choice of milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Heat your milk of choice by your preferred method. We love using this milk frother to heat and froth your milk in minutes!
- While milk is heating, put 1 tsp of pumpkin spice blend and 1 tsp maple syrup in mug.
- Whisk or stir in heated milk.
Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all-spice
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container.
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!