This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Gluten-Free Three-Mustard Potato Salad BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Gluten-Free Three-Mustard Potato Salad BurgerFit recipe with Koops’ Dijon Mustard, Koops’ Honey Mustard, and Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
A new twist on basic potato salad
“This Three-Mustard Potato Salad is dairy-free, mayo-free and eggless! My boys even said this was the best potato salad they’ve ever had.” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipe
Gluten-Free Three-Mustard Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dice potatoes into 1" pieces and place on baking sheet. Slice onion into thin half moons and toss with potatoes on baking sheet. Layer the bacon slices on top.
- Cook for approximately 40 minutes, flipping bacon at 20 minutes. If you are using thin sliced bacon, you will need to check it sooner to prevent it from burning. Bacon will be done cooking around 30 minutes. Once bacon is done, remove from baking sheet and continue roasting the potatoes and onions for the remaining time. This will help brown the potatoes and caramelize the onions.
- While bacon, potatoes, and onions are in the oven, prepare the dressing for the potato salad. In a jar mix all three Koops' mustards, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Do not add salt yet. Screw on lid and shake to mix ingredients together.
- Once bacon is cool enough to handle, chop into small pieces with a knife.
- Remove potatoes and onions from the oven once browned and caramelized. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Pour everything from the baking sheet, including bacon drippings, into a bowl. Add chopped bacon and jar dressing and stir to evenly coated.
- Taste to see if you need to add salt. A lot of times it is unneeded because of the bacon seasoning it.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.