15 Delicious Paleo-Friendly Burger Recipes to Help You Eat Healthier
Did you know you can eat burgers while sticking to your Paleo-friendly meal plan? In this blog, we will be sharing 15 Delicious Paleo-friendly burger recipes to help you eat healthier while enjoying it!
Paleo is whole-foods based, specifically eating things that could be found during the hunter-gatherer time period. The basics include: meat, fish, vegetable, eggs, fruits, seeds, nuts, herbs, spices, healthy fats and oils.
BurgerFit recipes were created to help you and your family to eat healthier! BurgerFit burgers combine ground meat with veggies to get even those picky eaters, eating more vegetables and loving them! These are not vegetarian recipes unless you replace the ground meat with your favorite meat replacement. BurgerFit burgers are absolutely delicious and no one has to know they are loaded with veggies!
Four Pepper Burger
1. Four Pepper Burger: Looking for an easy way to put a healthy twist on your family’s Taco Tuesdays? Our Four Pepper Burger is a perfect Paleo-friendly way to start getting more creative with veggies in the kitchen.
2. Paleo Broccoli Burger: Here at BurgerFit, we hate being wasteful of perfectly good veggies! In this burger, we incorporate every part of the broccoli- even the stalks. Watch how to make this Paleo Broccoli Burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Spinach & Mushroom Burger
3. Spinach & Mushroom Burger: This is our go-to BurgerFit burger whenever we have to hide a vegetable! Not only is it Paleo-friendly, but the mushrooms take on the color and texture of whatever meat you’re using and often go undetected to picky eaters! Watch how to make this Paleo burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger
4. Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger: You may be wondering why Alane used sweet potatoes in one of her BurgerFit recipes since so many people love them. While a lot of people do like them and they are perfect for Paleo eaters, there are some (especially toddlers) who don’t like them or go through phases where they won’t eat anything orange. Watch how to make this Paleo burger on Cooking with My Friends.
5. Paleo Beet Burger: Not only are they delicious, but beets are also full of minerals! Our beet burger is a fan favorite- it can be yours too!
Butternut Squash & Dill Burger
6. Butternut Squash and Dill Burger: Your tastebuds will never forget this Thanksgiving-inspired burger! Not only is it delicious and Paleo-friendly, it’s also full of Vitamin A!
Carrot & Thyme Burger
7. Paleo Approved Carrot and Thyme Burger: It wasn’t until much later that Alane discovered that she liked carrots. This burger is a perfect example of using a burger to get all the nutrients you need from veggies- while hiding their flavors!
Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger
8. Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger: You mean you can eat spaghetti while eating Paleo? This is a new take on a traditional spaghetti and meatballs dinner that turns into an amazing burger!
Radish and Lemon Burger
9. Radish & Lemon Burger: We absolutely love this BurgerFit burger because it combines two flavors you would never think to put together, but the result is amazing! Lose the bun and you now have a Paleo-friendly recipe the whole family will love, and maybe you can impress your friends too! Watch how to make this Paleo burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Burger
10. Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Paleo-Friendly Burger: This burger is perfect for our on-the-go readers. They can be made quickly and easily, and, as a bonus, they have a long shelf life!
Zucchini Pesto Burger
11. Zucchini Pesto Burger: This is another fan favorite! This makes for a great burger, but is also incredible when paired with some homemade zoodles! What’s more Paleo-like than seeing how many foods you can substitue for veggies?
12. Paleo Asian Burger: Snap peas and bok choy are two vegetables many people wouldn’t eat solo… but mixed into this burger, they’re absolutely delicious! Watch how to make this Paleo burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Beans, Greens, & Balsamic Burger
13. Beans, Greens & Balsamic Burger: When people think of balsamic vinegar, they often think of putting it on mozzarella or salads. Here at BurgerFit, we enjoy it so much that we had to build a Paleo-friendly recipe with it! Once you try it, you won’t second guess putting it in a burger again!
14. Paleo-friendly Indian Burger: While creating this burger, Alane came up with her greatest tip for hiding vegetables in burgers without her family finding out. While putting ingredients in the food processor, she hid it behind the refrigerator door! Watch how to make this Paleo burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger
15. Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger: Not only are Kohlrabis high in potassium and vitamin C, they are also (you guessed it) perfect for Paleo eaters- and delicious!
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.