This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Dairy-Free Matcha Ice Cream
“This is my new favorite ice cream.” “Yeah, and mine too!” – Micah and Fletcher Johnson
Get the Recipe
Matcha Ice Cream with a Honey Lemon Drizzle
- 3 tbsp matcha tea more to taste
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup more if you like it sweeter
- ½ tbsp vanilla
- 32 oz coconut cream or cream of your choice
- lemon juice I just love the sweetness of a Meyer lemon with this
- Add coconut cream and maple syrup to a pot. Heat on medium until starting to boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Matcha tea. Be sure to breakup as many of the clumps as you can. If you can't get all of them out that is okay. They will work themselves out in the ice cream maker.
- Let cool to room temperature and add vanilla extract. Place in refrigerator or freezer to cool down quicker.
- Once cool, pour into your ice cream maker for it to do it's magic.
- For the honey lemon drizzle, you will use equal parts lemon juice to equal parts honey. Although you could make a batch ahead of time, I always like to make it fresh when we are ready to eat.
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at email@example.com.Contact Us