This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
No Roll Tortillas for Cinco De Mayo - Episode 5: What's in Our Pantry
Your family is not going to know the difference whether they are eating a healthier tortilla! – Alane
Watch the "What's in Our Pantry" Video
Get the Recipes
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, or sour cream
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir!
- Add additional seasonings to taste.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add eggs, olive oil, and salt in a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in almond flour slowly and breakdown any clumps.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and coat with oil to keep the tortillas from sticking.
- Pour tortilla mixture into a skillet for the size of the tortilla you want. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip.
- Add your favorite taco ingredients and make a burrito!
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at email@example.com.Contact Us