This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Meat + Veggie Burgers
Top 13 Keto-Friendly BurgerFit Burger Recipes
Did you know you could enjoy a burger (without the bun of course!) while following the Keto diet? In this blog, we will be sharing 13 Delicious Keto-friendly BurgerFit burger recipes to help you get creative and eat healthier while doing it!
The Ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet. It lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and shifts the body’s metabolism away from carbs and towards fat and ketones.
BurgerFit recipes were created to help you and your family to eat healthier! BurgerFit burgers combine ground meat with veggies to get even those picky eaters, eating more vegetables and loving them! These are not vegetarian recipes unless you replace the ground meat with your favorite meat replacement. BurgerFit burgers are absolutely delicious and no one has to know they are loaded with veggies!
Four Pepper Burger
1. Four Pepper Burger: Looking for an easy, keto-friendly way to put a healthy twist on your family’s Taco Tuesdays? Our Four Pepper Burger is a perfect way to start getting more creative with veggies in the kitchen.
2. Broccoli Burger: Here at BurgerFit, we hate being wasteful of perfectly good veggies! In this burger, we incorporate every part of the broccoli- even the stalks. The best part is, it’s keto-approved!
Spinach & Mushroom Burger
3. Keto Spinach & Mushroom Burger: This is our go-to BurgerFit burger whenever we have to hide a vegetable! The mushrooms take on the color and texture of whatever meat you’re using and often go undetected to picky eaters!
Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger
4. Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger: You may be wondering why Alane used sweet potatoes in one of her BurgerFit recipes since so many people love them. While a lot of people do like them, there are some (especially toddlers) who don’t like them or go through phases where they won’t eat anything orange. This keto-friendly recipe is one of our favorites!
Butternut Squash & Dill Burger
5. Butternut Squash and Dill Burger: Your tastebuds will never forget this Thanksgiving-inspired burger! Not only is it delicious and keto-friendly, but it’s also full of Vitamin A!
Carrot & Thyme Burger
6. Carrot and Thyme Burger: It wasn’t until much later that Alane discovered that she liked carrots. This burger is a perfect example of using a burger to get all the nutrients you need from veggies- while hiding their flavors and sticking to the keto diet!
Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger
7. Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger: Spaghetti may not be keto-friendly, but this Burgerfit burger sure is! This is a new take on a traditional spaghetti and meatballs dinner that turns into an amazing burger!
Radish and Lemon Burger
8. Keto Radish & Lemon Burger: We absolutely love this BurgerFit burger because it combines two flavors you would never think to put together, but the result is amazing!
Zucchini Pesto Burger
9. Zucchini Pesto Burger: This is another fan favorite for those on the ketogenic diet! This makes for a great burger, but is also incredible when paired with some homemade zoodles!
Beans, Greens, & Balsamic Burger
10. Beans, Greens & Balsamic Burger: When people think of balsamic vinegar, they often think of putting it on mozzarella or salads. But here at BurgerFit, we enjoy it so much that we had to build a keto-friendly recipe with it! Once you try it, you won’t second guess putting it in a burger again!
Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger
11. Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger: Not only are Kohlrabis high in potassium and vitamin C- they’re also delicious!
12. Olive Burger: This was an experiment meant to test my own palate. I wanted to see if I could find a way to enjoy olives by mixing them into a BurgerFit burger. It turns out, the Olive BurgerFit burger is one of my favorites!
Mustard Greens Burger
13. Mustard Greens Burger: Stephanie Zarling and her mom, Christine, created the Mustard Greens BurgerFit burger for me to try. They actually had no idea I didn’t like mustard greens. I ate it for lunch with an open mind on a salad. It was absolutely delicious, and I couldn’t taste that pungent mustard green taste in it at all! I actually went back for seconds.
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.