This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Alane's Go-To BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On this Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! With everyone on Coronavirus lock-down, BurgerFit Fridays look a little different right now. In this episode, Alane uses ingredients from her home to create her favorite go-to salad combination.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
BurgerFit burgers are delicious, even without the bread
“BurgerFit burgers over greens with honey mustard is my jam! It’s my favorite meal to eat.” – Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipe
- 2-3 slices Bacon (optional)
- Salad greens (any greens will do)
- 1 BurgerFit Burger cut into bite-sized pieces
- Goat cheese to taste (optional)
- Honey Mustard to taste
- Pickled onions (optional)
- Cook bacon according to the directions and your desired crispiness. Once cooled enough to handle, chop into pieces.
- In a bowl add the salad greens, BurgerFit burger, goat cheese, and chopped bacon.
- Drizzle desired amount of honey mustard dressing and serve.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.