This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Bone Broth Bread - Episode 4: What's in Our Pantry
It smells amazing in my kitchen, I can’t wait to eat it! – Alane
Watch the "What's in Our Pantry" Video
Get the recipe
Gluten Free Bone Broth Bread
- 1 cup bone broth the more gelled, the better
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk flax meal, or other flour type you have one hand
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or half butter half coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add all other ingredients.
- Stir until well blended. Use a food processor if needed. Sometimes the coconut oil and almond butter are tougher to mix in.
- Oil sides of bread pan so that it doesn't stick.
- Put in oven 35-50 minutes. It will not rise very much. Center should be done and top should be browned.
- Wait until cooled to remove from bread pan.
- Store in refrigerator.
- To make this recipe Keto, omit the honey
- To make this recipe Whole30 approved, omit the honey
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at email@example.com.Contact Us