This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Sweet Potato Pancakes - Episode 2: What's In Our Pantry
I love my farmer’s market! – Alane
Watch the "What's in Our Pantry" Video
Get the Recipes
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, chopped and boiled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2-4 eggs (depending on how much sweet potato you have)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp baking soda – optional (add for a fluffier pancake!)
- Cooking oil
- Favorite breakfast meat (optional)
- Mash the boiled sweet potatoes in a bowl with a fork or potato masher, pulling out the skins as they come off.
- Add the salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon and mash together.
- Add the eggs and whisk together until combined.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat with cooking oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of mixture onto the skillet and let cook for 1-2 minutes on eat side.
- Add a little more cooking oil to the pan in between cooking each pancake.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast meat, butter and maple syrup!
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us