All-In Kitchen Sink Cauliflower Pizza
About the Recipe
We named this the all-in kitchen sink pizza because it’s really about using whatever vegetables you might have in a fun and delicious way! Especially in times when you might have a lot of produce in your fridge and you’re unsure how to use it all up – it all goes great on a pizza! You can also use whatever cheese(s) you have on hand and you can have a lot of fun experimenting with different flavors – you don’t just have to stick to mozzarella! I love pizza and using the cauliflower pizza crust keeps this low-carb.
Get the Recipe
This All-In Kitchen Sink Cauliflower Pizza recipe is super easy to prepare and you’re going to have a blast making it!
All-in Kitchen Sink Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 2-3 BurgerFit burgers cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup feta, sharp cheddar, goat cheese, or your favorite cheese
- Bake cauliflower crust according to package instructions.
- While the crust is baking, chop broccoli, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and BurgerFit burgers into bite-size pieces.
- Remove the crust from the oven and adjust the temperature to 400 degrees. Add marinara sauce to crust. Evenly distribute the veggies and burgers on the pizza.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees until veggies are roasted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from the oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted to preference.
Need a BurgerFit Recipe?
Not sure what BurgerFit recipe to make or just want to find a BurgerFit recipe to use up the vegetables you have in your kitchen? We’ve got a list of our Top 20 BurgerFit recipes! You can find recipes for everything from spinach to eggplant to cauliflower and peas. There are so many ideas for the most common vegetables found in your kitchen!
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.