This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
BurgerFit Roasted Tomato Soup
Tis’ the season for soup! This BurgerFit Roasted Tomato soup is a go-to during the fall and winter for a hearty and nourshing meal. While it will make you nostalgic for your childhood, this recipe is bulked up with more vegetables than you probably remember. Enjoy it with a grilled cheese or cassava flour quesadilla!
What inspired the recipe?
My mom and I both love tomato soup and always ate it at home growing up. Something about it just reminds me of being a kid again and those special memories that I have with my family! As an adult, I never made it because I used to think it was hard to make, haha! But then I learned that all it is, is roasting some vegetables and throwing it all in the blender. This delicious soup comes together in minutes once those veggies are out of oven, and in one bite, it will have you feeling like a kid again!
Get the Recipe
This BurgerFit Roasted Tomato soup is super easy to prepare, filling, and delicious!
Roasted Tomato Soup
- 6 cups tomatoes, any variety quartered if medium to large
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1-2 BurgerFit burgers cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rough chop the tomatoes and add them to a medium bowl. Drizzle the olive oil, add the salt, pepper, oregano, basil, garlic, and onion to the bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Add the vegetable mixture to a sheet pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Heat BurgerFit burger in a skillet, microwave or preferred method.
- Remove the vegetable mixture from the oven and add to the blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 1 minute. Once well blended, add to a large bowl, add BurgerFit burger bites and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 4 Pepper
- Carrot & Thyme
Need a BurgerFit Recipe?
Not sure what BurgerFit recipe to make or just want to find a BurgerFit recipe to use up the vegetables you have in your kitchen? We’ve got a list of our Top 20 BurgerFit recipes! You can find recipes for everything from spinach to eggplant to cauliflower and peas. There are so many ideas for the most common vegetables found in your kitchen!
Pairs Nicely With
Tastes great with cassava flour grilled cheese/quesadillas! See next page for recipe.
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!