This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Who doesn’t love spaghetti?! This quick and easy meal was a staple for so many growing up. Here’s a healthy twist on your favorite meal from childhood: Un-lasagna! This recipe replaces the noodles for eggplant and of course includes BurgerFit burgers. Lasagna you can feel great about going back for seconds (or thirds).
What inspired the recipe?
Get the Recipe
This BurgerFit Un-Lasagna is super easy to prepare, filling, and delicious!
- 2 tbsp Cooking Fat
- Salt (to preference)
- Pepper (to preference)
- 1 Eggplant sliced into 1/4 inch discs and roasted
- 1 Spaghetti Squash roasted
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Grated Cheese (Feta, mozzarella, gouda, or aged white cheese work great!)
- 2-3 BurgerFit Burgers cut into bite-sized pieces
- Cut spaghetti squash in half crosswise. Scoop out seeds and discard. Add to glass baking dish and roast at 400 degrees for 40-60 minutes. You should be able to stick a fork through the inside when it is ready.
- While squash is baking, slice eggplant into ¼ inch disks. Using a baster brush, coat entirely with cooking fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference.
- Add eggplant slices to 9X11 glass baking dish and put in oven. Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip the slices halfway through.
- Remove spaghetti squash and eggplant from oven when finished. Using a fork, shred and scoop out the spaghetti squash - be careful if it’s still hot.
- Layer 9X11 glass baking dish with eggplant slices. Add portion of spaghetti squash to each disk. Add BurgerFit burgers, marinara sauce and cheese to each eggplant disk.
- Put back in oven for about 5 minutes, letting the cheese melt and bubble.
- Remove from oven. Serve the individual eggplant disks, or cut how you would normally.
- Spaghetti squash and eggplant
- Carrot & Thyme
Need a BurgerFit Recipe?
Not sure what BurgerFit recipe to make or just want to find a BurgerFit recipe to use up the vegetables you have in your kitchen? We’ve got a list of our Top 20 BurgerFit recipes! You can find recipes for everything from spinach to eggplant to cauliflower and peas. There are so many ideas for the most common vegetables found in your kitchen!
This is a great recipe to use up your spaghetti squash and eggplant BurgerFit burgers!
What Would Alane Do?
Serve over a biscuit!
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.