This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Keto Radish & Daikon Pizza Crust
I have a firm belief that you can make pizza crust out of almost any vegetable! I have made, tested, and palate-verified this many times. -Alane Boyd
Radishes grow really quickly in gardens and don’t take up a lot of space so a lot of gardeners will grow them in between crops. They can get a harvest or two of radishes before their other crops come in. Daikons (white radish) take longer to grow but are absolutely beautiful coming in and they produce a lot of food between their root and their greens! This was the daikon situation I was in one afternoon from just a handful of daikons I harvested! You will be sure to have more than enough ingredients you need to make this Keto Radish & Daikon Pizza Crust!
Get the Recipe
Radish & Daikon Pizza Crust
- 6 daikons with their greens
- 12 radishes with their greens
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Rough chop the daikons and radishes so that they can fit in the food processor more easily. You will have to do a few rounds of food processing to get all of them done. As you finish a batch in the food processor, scoop it into a medium pot.
- Once all of the daikons, radishes, and greens are finished food processing and in the pot, start to cook on medium-low heat. It is not necessary to add water or oil to the pot as the vegetables will release water on their own.
- Stir frequently to keep the vegetables from burning. Cook for approximately 10 minutes. The vegetables will be fragrant and spicy smelling.
- After the vegetables are finished cooking, remove pot from the stove and let cool for a few minutes. You do not want to burn your hands in the next step.
- Scoop vegetable mixture into a cheese cloth or kitchen towel. Twist the towel around the mixture and squeeze tight repeatedly over the pot you used to cook them in. You are trying to remove as much water as you can. This will keep your pizza crust from being mushy.
- Remove the vegetable mixture from the towel into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- With your fingers, flatten to 1/4" thickness onto a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes. The corners will start to brown when finished.
- Remove from oven and top the pizza with your favorite sauce and toppings or check out our two BurgerFit Deconstructed recipes: All-in Kitchen Sink and BBQ Pizza for inspiration!
- Use your favorite flour in place of almond flour for a nut-free recipe!
- Add additional spices to your crust like red pepper flakes, dried basil, and thyme.
- Try our favorite pizza sauce on your pizza!
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us
I love that I get to find tons of not only healthy and inexpensive but also unique recipes in your website Alane. This radish pizza recipe (which I am very excited to make) is definitely going to be bookmarked and saved. Thank you for sharing!
I’m so happy to hear this Rachel, thank you so much! Feel free to browse my website for new recipes.