This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Gluten-Free BBQ Cauliflower Pizza
What makes this recipe special?Jump to Recipe
My favorite thing about healthy pizza recipes is that they are so customizable! Make this recipe your own by choosing different veggies or toppings; veggies add volume and help keep you full longer. By altering a few ingredients in this Gluten-Free BBQ Cauliflower Pizza recipe, you are able to align with your own dietary lifestyle.
Get the Recipe
This Gluten-Free BBQ Cauliflower Pizza recipe is super easy to prepare and you’re going to have a blast making it!
BBQ Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- ½ cup BBQ sauce more if desired
- ½ onion sliced
- 2-3 BurgerFit burgers slice into bite-size pieces
- 8 oz brie cheese cut into slices
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Copped parsley optional
- Bake cauliflower crust according to package instructions.
- While crust is baking, slice onion and brie cheese and chop the BurgerFit burgers.
- Remove crust from the oven and adjust oven temperature to 400 degrees. Add BBQ sauce to crust. Evenly distribute onion and burgers on the pizza.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until onions are roasted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted to preference.
- Sprinkle parsley for extra flavor.
- Make it paleo by using a paleo-friendly BBQ sauce and omitting the cheese
- Make it Whole30 by using a Whole30 compliant BBQ sauce and omitting the cheese
- Make it dairy-free by omitting the cheese
- Looking for the perfect BBQ sauce for this recipe? Try our BurgerFit Carolina BBQ Sauce!
- This recipe was adapted from our original BurgerFit Deconstructed using our homemade Carolina BBQ sauce with Organic Dijon Koops' Mustard recipe.
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!