This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
What makes this recipe special?Jump to Recipe
Mornings are tough for me. I am definitely not a morning person! Before Fletcher, I liked easing into them, but now they are quick moving with no time to rest. It doesn’t matter what time I wake up, I just fill the time in with extra things. Making this gluten-free quiche the night before gives us breakfast for several mornings. It is also very filling, so it gets us to lunchtime with no problem.
Why eat the Gluten-Free Quiche?
It can be tough getting enough veggies in every day. Salads are great but even I get tired of eating salads all the time. This gluten-free quiche helps you use up those hardy greens that are taking up room in your refrigerator in something delicious. You don’t just have to use swiss chard and collard greens in this recipe, you can use kale, radish greens, beet greens, etc. in place of them. Even if you can’t get your kids to eat this veggie-loaded quiche, it can be an easy breakfast for you in the mornings to keep you full until lunch!
Get the Recipe
This Gluten-Free Quiche recipe is super easy to prepare and you’re going to have a blast making it!
- Line skillet with thinly sliced potatoes. Sprinkle with salt. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, whisk the eggs and cream in a large mixing bowl. Add collard greens, swiss chard, salt, garlic, oregano, BurgerFit burgers, and cheese, and stir until combined.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- Put back in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- Make it Whole30 by omitting the cream/milk and the cheese.
- Make it by keto by using an almond flour crust (or another keto-friendly crust) instead of the potato crust. Or omit the crust altogether.
- Make it dairy-free by omitting the cream/milk and the cheese.
What Would Alane Do
Iron skillets are super hot out of the oven! Use a Handlenvy when removing the skillet from the oven to avoid burning your hand.
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
I used a combination of milk and heavy cream for a rich and creamy filling and added my favorite bacon and ham and mild cheddar cheese. For greens, I used the fresh kale and spinach from my garden. Very delicious!!!!
We appreciate the feedback so much, Joey! So glad you enjoyed the recipe.