This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Sweet Potato Bites with Dijon & Stone Ground Mustard BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On this Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! With everyone on Coronavirus lock-down, BurgerFit Fridays look a little different right now. In this episode, Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Sweet Potato Bites with Dijon & Stone Ground Mustard recipe!
The tastiest gluten-free snack
“You can use these for appetizers if you’re doing a bigger meal for some family coming over.” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipe
Sweet Potato Toast Bites
- 1 Sweet potato sliced into medallions
- 1 tbsp Cooking fat
- 1 Jalapeño sliced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 BurgerFit burger broken into bite-size pieces
- Feta cheese to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut sweet potato into about ¼” slices and place them on a baking sheet.
- Lightly brush each one with cooking fat, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and layer each slice with BurgerFit burgers, jalapenos, and feta cheese.
- Return to the oven for about 5 minutes until everything is warmed.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.