This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Dairy-Free Cilantro Seed (Coriander) Pesto
- At least a handful of herbs
- Olive oil
- Pine nuts, walnuts, or pecans
- Garlic, fresh or dried
“This Dairy-Free Cilantro Seed Pesto is one of my favorite things to make because all you have to do is throw a bunch of stuff together and it turns out amazing.” -Alane
Get the Recipe
Cilantro Seed (Coriander) Pesto
- 1 cup fresh cilantro seeds (coriander)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves or 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup pecans you can also use pine nuts or walnuts
- ½ tsp salt
- Put everything into the food processor and blend.
- Add more salt and garlic as desired.
- If you eat dairy, pestos often have parmesan cheese in them and can add additional flavor to your pesto.
- Pesto can be stored in the freezer so make a big batch and then put in ice trays to freeze. Once frozen, put in plastic bags to store until ready.
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Looking for other healthy BurgerFit Recipes?
Check out our top dietary lifestyle blogs!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at email@example.com.Contact Us
Thank you for what seems like another awesome recipe Alane. I plan to do this recipe over the weekend. I have tons of pecans here and I can just quickly run to the store for some fresh cilantro! I am excited!
I love this recipe Julie! I hope you had a great making this, let me know how it turned out.