This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
15 Flavorful Whole30 Approved BurgerFit Burger Recipes
Did you know you could enjoy a burger while following the Whole30 Program? In this blog, we will be sharing 15 Flavorful Whole30 approved BurgerFit burger recipes to help you get creative and eat healthier while doing it!
The Whole30 program consists of meat, seafood, and eggs; natural fats; fruits and vegetables; as well as herbs, spices, and seasonings. The main rule is to eat foods with a simple list of ingredients, or no ingredients at all because they’re whole and unprocessed.
BurgerFit recipes were created to help you and your family to eat healthier! BurgerFit burgers combine ground meat with veggies to get even those picky eaters, eating more vegetables and loving them! These are not vegetarian recipes unless you replace the ground meat with your favorite meat replacement. BurgerFit burgers are absolutely delicious and no one has to know they are loaded with veggies!
Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger
1. Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger: You may be wondering why Alane used sweet potatoes in one of her BurgerFit recipes since so many people enjoy the taste of them on their own. They are Whole30 approved, and while a lot of people do like them, there are some (especially toddlers) who don’t like them or go through phases where they won’t eat anything orange. Watch how to make this Whole30 approved burger on Cooking with My Friends.
2. Whole30 Broccoli Burger: Here at BurgerFit, we hate being wasteful of perfectly good veggies! In this burger, we incorporate every part of the broccoli- even the stalks. Watch how to make this Whole30 Broccoli Burger on Cooking with My Friends.
3. Whole30 Approved Beet Burger: Not only are they delicious, but beets are also full of minerals! Our beet burger is a fan favorite- it can be yours too!
Four Pepper Burger
4. Four Pepper Burger: Looking for an easy way to put a healthy twist on your family’s Taco Tuesdays? Our Four Pepper Burger is a perfect way to start getting more creative with veggies in the kitchen, and it’s Whole30 approved!
Spinach & Mushroom Burger
5. Spinach & Mushroom Burger: This is our go-to BurgerFit burger whenever we have to hide a vegetable! Not only does it follow Whole30, but the mushrooms take on the color and texture of whatever meat you’re using and often go undetected to picky eaters! Watch how to make this Whole30 burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Butternut Squash & Dill Burger
6. Butternut Squash and Dill Burger: Your tastebuds will never forget this Thanksgiving-inspired burger! Not only is it delicious and Whole30 approved, it’s also full of Vitamin A!
Carrot & Thyme Burger
7. Whole30 Approved Carrot and Thyme Burger: It wasn’t until much later that Alane discovered that she liked carrots. This burger is a perfect example of using a burger to get all the nutrients you need from veggies- even when you don’t like their flavors!
Radish and Lemon Burger
8. Radish & Lemon Burger: We absolutely love this BurgerFit burger because it combines two flavors you would never think to put together, but the result is amazing! Lose the bun and you now have a Whole30 approved recipe the whole family will love, and maybe you can impress your friends too! Watch how to make this Whole30 burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Burger
9. Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Whole30 Burger: This burger is perfect for our on-the-go readers. They can be made quickly and easily, and, as a bonus, they have a long shelf life!
Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger
10. Kohlrabi (Turnip) Burger: Not only are Kohlrabis high in potassium and vitamin C, they are also (you guessed it) perfect for Whole30 eaters- and delicious!
Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger
11. Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash Burger: You mean you can eat spaghetti while sticking to Whole30? This is a new take on a traditional spaghetti and meatballs dinner that turns into an amazing burger!
Zucchini Pesto Burger
12. Zucchini Pesto Whole30 Approved Burger: This is another fan favorite! This makes for a great burger, but is also incredible when paired with some homemade zoodles! The more veggies used for Whole30 the better.
13. Indian Burger: While creating this burger, Alane came up with her greatest tip for hiding vegetables in burgers without her family finding out. While putting ingredients in the food processor, she hid it behind the refrigerator door! If you don’t love vegetables this is a perfect way to hide them from yourself, too! Watch how to make this Whole30 burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Beans, Greens, & Balsamic Burger
14. Beans, Greens & Balsamic Burger: When people think of balsamic vinegar, they often think of putting it on mozzarella or salads. Here at BurgerFit, we enjoy it so much that we had to build a Whole30-friendly recipe with it! Once you try it, you won’t second guess putting it in a burger again!
15. Whole30 Asian Burger: Snap peas and bok choy are two vegetables many people wouldn’t eat solo… but mixed into this burger, they’re absolutely delicious! Watch how to make this Whole30 burger on Cooking with My Friends.
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.