This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Gluten-Free Glazed Brussels Sprouts BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Gluten-Free Glazed Brussels Sprouts recipe with Dijon Koops’ mustard!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
My favorite way to eat Brussels sprouts
“I got Arizona Heat on top because I cannot get enough of it!” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipes
Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Place halved Brussels sprouts and chopped bacon on baking sheet, including any of the outside pieces that may have fallen off. These get crispy and delicious!
- In a mixing bowl or mason jar, mix balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and Koops' Dijon. Pour over Brussels sprouts and bacon on baking sheet and toss lightly to coat in glaze.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until bacon is done and Brussels sprouts are crispy. If you are using thin bacon, you will want to check often to make sure it does not burn.
- Remove from oven and move everything to a serving dish, including all the grease from the bacon.
- Optional: add olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
What Would Alane Do
I would highly recommend doubling or tripling the recipe so you have enough for leftovers and lunch the next day.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!