This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Healthy Paleo Gummy Bears
“I had no idea making gummy bears was so easy and we could sneak in so many nutrients into them for out kids to eat!” – Alane
Get the Recipe
Healthy Paleo Gummy Bears
- In a small pot, heat grape juice over medium heat until steaming hot (just before boiling).
- Add honey and stir until completely dissolved.
- Turn heat down to low and whisk in the gelatin very slowly, whisking non-stop. Whisk and stir until gelatin is full dissolved.
- Whisk in Superfruit C Sarvaa Superfoods if you're using it. Do this part last so that the heat does not start to breakdown any of the valuable nutrients!
- Once everything is fully dissolved, remove from the heat and place the pan near the gummy bear molds.
- Use the eye dropper to fill each mold with the gelatin.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes or until completely firm. Depending on the size of your mold, it could take longer for them to firm. Pop them out when they are ready!
- Store the gummy bears in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Pro-tip: Before you start, put the gummy bear molds on a baking sheet and make room in your refrigerator. The molds are flimsy so by already having them on the baking sheet, it will keep you from spilling any of the gelatin. It also relieves a lot of stress by already having a place in the refrigerator for them.
- If your gummy bear mold doesn't come with an eyedropper, I highly recommend buying one! It made doing this so easy and kept my 4-year-old from making a complete mess.
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!