This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Whole30 Blueberry Breakfast Sausage
“Holy cow babe, this is an explosion of freshness in my mouth and it is delicious!” – Micah, Alane’s husband and official taste tester
Get the Recipe
Blueberry Breakfast Sausage
- 1 lb pork
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried rosemary chopped
- ½ cup blueberries
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Combine the pork and spices in a bowl.
- After fully mixed, add in the blueberries carefully so that you don't pop them. If they don't all mix in, in this step, don't worry.
- Form your sausages into patties and press a few of the loose blueberries into the patty.
- Place patties on hot skillet.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through. Larger patties will need a longer cooking time to cook all the way through.
- Add 2 tbsp maple syrup for a sweet breakfast sausage
- You don't have to limit this to just breakfast! These make great compliments to salads for lunch and dinner.
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Looking for other healthy BurgerFit Recipes?
Check out our top dietary lifestyle blogs!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!
Want to have your product featured in one of our videos?
Email us at email@example.com.Contact Us
This is the best recipe for blueberry sausage I have tried! Great blend of spices – the garlic powder, paprika, cinnamon and dried rosemary they all helped with the flavor. I used ground beef instead of pork and it was really tasty. I will definitely be making these again with ground pork with a little bit of fat!
Thank you for your review Xian, we appreciate it! Glad you liked the recipe.