This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Easy BurgerFit Quesadilla
What makes this recipe special?Jump to Recipe
Micah told me when we first got married that “Everything tastes better in a tortilla,” and I don’t disagree! I love that there are so many options for creating gluten and corn-free tortillas these days. This easy BurgerFit quesadilla recipe is also great for those evenings when you need to put dinner together quickly.
Why eat the Quesadilla?
It’s okay to deviate from what is considered “healthy foods” from time to time! Use organic and/or non-gmo products as much as possible to make your quesadillas as healthy as you can.
Get the Recipe
This Easy BurgerFit Quesadilla recipe is super easy to prepare and you’re going to have a blast making it!
Easy BurgerFit Quesadilla
- 1 tsp Cooking fat
- 2 Tortillas Make it gluten-free by using gluten-free tortillas
- ½ can Refried beans Make it keto-friendly omitting the refried beans
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Shredded cheese of choice
- 1-2 BurgerFit burgers crumbled
- Sour cream optional
- Hot sauce optional
- Guacamole optional
- Pico de gallo optional
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 tsp cooking fat.
- Spoon the refried beans onto 1 tortilla. Then sprinkle paprika and salt over the beans and stir the spices in.
- Top with BurgerFit burger pieces.
- Move to the skillet and use your spatula to help keep everything on the tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Place the second tortilla on top.
- Once the bottom tortilla begins to brown, flip the quesadilla. Cook until that side browns.
- Remove from heat and cut into triangles. Serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, or any other desired toppings.
Meet our Founder
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
I have all these ingredients except for the refried beans. Where would be the best place to get it? Me and my bestfriend are going to try this recipe and I can’t wait!!!!
Hi Dominique, thank you for your interest in making this recipe. The refried beans can be purchased in almost any grocery store or in Amazon.
This quesadilla recipe will make you love quesadilla 10x more! And don’t skip the hot sauce, it’s the queen of all the toppings!
We appreciate the feedback so much, Marie! So glad you enjoyed the recipe.