This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Gluten-Free Cucumber Tomato Salad BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Gluten-Free Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe with Dijon Koops’ mustard!”
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
The perfect use of your garden vegetables
- Spicy Brown Koops’ Mustard
- Stone Ground Koops’ Mustard
- Original Yellow Koops’ Mustard
- Honey Dijon Koops’ Mustard
“I love julienning my vegetables! It gives you a new and fun way to enjoy them.” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipe
Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Heat BurgerFit burgers on medium heat in a skillet on the stove.
- While burgers are heating, mix the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and Dijion Koops' Mustard in a mason jar or bowl. Shake mason jar to mix.
- Julienne cucumbers and chop tomatoes and place in a bowl. Pour as much dressing over it as you like and stir. Store any leftover dressing in the fridge.
- Serve on a plate with BurgerFit burgers.
- Add goat cheese or mozzarella if you eat dairy.
- Apple cider vinegar can be swapped out of for other vinegar you have.
Pairs Nicely With
This salad tastes amazing with goat cheese or mozzarella if you eat dairy!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!