This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
20 Gluten-Free Burger Recipes
BurgerFit recipes were created to help you and your family to eat healthier! BurgerFit burgers combine ground meat with veggies to get even those picky eaters, eating more vegetables and loving them! These are not vegetarian recipes unless you replace the ground meat with your favorite meat replacement. BurgerFit burgers are absolutely delicious and no one has to know they are loaded with veggies!
2. Broccoli Burger: Here at BurgerFit, we hate being wasteful of perfectly good veggies! In this burger, we incorporate every part of the broccoli- even the stalks. Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Spinach & Mushroom Burger
4. Spinach & Mushroom Burger: This is our go-to gluten-free BurgerFit burger whenever we have to hide a vegetable! The mushrooms take on the color and texture of whatever meat you’re using and often go undetected to picky eaters! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
5. Southwest Burger: There’s a reason so many restaurants create a vegetarian burger from black beans- they make delicious burgers! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger
6. Sweet Potato & Rosemary Burger: You may be wondering why Alane used sweet potatoes in one of her BurgerFit recipes since so many people love them. While a lot of people do like them, there are some (especially toddlers) who don’t like them or go through phases where they won’t eat anything orange. This burger also pairs perfectly with a gluten-free dietary lifestyle! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Carrot & Thyme Burger
9. Carrot and Thyme Burger: It wasn’t until much later that Alane discovered that she liked carrots. This burger is a perfect example of using a burger to get all the nutrients you need from veggies- while hiding their flavors!
Radish and Lemon Burger
11. Radish & Lemon Burger: we absolutely love this BurgerFit burger because it combines two flavors you would never think to put together, but the result is amazing! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Burger
15. Asian Burger: Snap peas and bok choy are two vegetables many people wouldn’t eat solo… but mixed into this burger, they’re absolutely delicious! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Brussels Sprouts & Raisin Burger
16. Brussels Sprouts & Raisin Burger: Don’t judge this burger before you try it! Raisins in a burger may seem like a strange addition, but they provide a sweetness that makes it irresistable!
Ethiopian Lentil Burger
17. Ethiopian Lentil Burger: Don’t let this recipe fool you! Even though there are a lot of different spices in this recipe, the burger tastes very similar to a traditional one, and it’s gluten-free! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
Beans, Greens, & Balsamic Burger
19. Indian Burger: While creating this burger, Alane came up with her greatest tip for hiding vegetables in burgers without her family finding out. While putting ingredients in the food processor, she hid it behind the refrigerator door! Watch how to make this burger on Cooking with My Friends.
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.