This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Pesto Flatbread with Ranch Dressing
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Pesto Flatbread with Ranch Dressing recipe with Dijon Koops’ mustard!”
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
BurgerFit Friday is sponsored by Koops’ Mustard. Order their mustard at koopsmustard.com or on Amazon.
Pizza & Ranch but make it healthy
“I’ve never met someone who didn’t like this recipe!” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipes
No-Mayo Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Greek or plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice or ACV
- 1 tbsp Dijon Koops' Mustard
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tsp dill
- Mix lemon juice or ACV with the milk and let sit for 5 minutes. Note: you can do this right in the jar!
- Combine all ingredients together in a jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within a week.
- Make it spicy by adding a 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper!
- Omit the milk if you are using regular plain yogurt so that it isn't overly runny.
- Experiment with other herb blends like parsley and thyme.
- 1 piece naan or flatbread of choice
- Green onions chopped
- Feta or goat cheese to taste
- 1 BurgerFit burger broken into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 tbsp pesto or a pepper jam
- 1 tbsp cooking fat
- Chop green onion.
- Spread pesto or pepper jam onto flatbread.
- Add chopped green onions, BurgerFit burger and cheese
- Bake at 425 degrees for 7 minutes, or until bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy!
- Make it gluten-free by using a gluten-free naan bread or pizza crust.
- Make it dairy-free by omitting the cheese.
What Would Alane Do
Want an extra kick of spice? Add sliced Jalapenos before baking!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Looking for other healthy BurgerFit Recipes?
Check out our top dietary lifestyle blogs!
Get the mustard featured in this BurgerFit Friday video
A taste of France, by way of Wisconsin.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.
How We Met
BurgerFit and Koops’ Mustard met before going to the World Food Championships. Since mustard pairs perfectly with burgers, BurgerFit offered samples of Koops’ Mustard in their Tasting Pavilion booth. From there, they continued their relationship by partnering for BurgerFit Friday.
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
If you love dipping your food in ranch then you’ll absolutely going to love this recipe. Very easy to make and will only require less than 8 minutes to make.
We appreciate your review, Shannon! We’re glad you loved the recipe!