This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Keto No-Mayo Ranch Dressing
“I think there is a lot to be said about a condiment that can be put on anything and it still tastes good. I haven’t met many meals that ranch dressing doesn’t compliment!” – Alane
Get the Recipe
No-Mayo Ranch Dressing
- Mix lemon juice or ACV with the milk and let sit for 5 minutes. Note: you can do this right in the jar!
- Combine all ingredients together in a jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within a week.
- Make it spicy by adding a 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper!
- Omit the milk if you are using regular plain yogurt so that it isn't overly runny.
- Experiment with other herb blends like parsley and thyme.
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!