This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Paleo Asian-Inspired Dressing
Another delicious 5-minute jar-shaken salad dressing! This Paleo Asian-inspired dressing is also gluten-free and dairy-free and packed full of heart-healthy oils. It’s perfect for a salad but it also works great as a sauce for pasta or for an Asian-inspired slaw! This dressing tastes amazing with any Asian vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, bok choy, snap peas, and mushrooms. These jar-shaken dressings are easily becoming my favorite kinds of recipes to make. Not only can it easily change the whole dynamic of the meal (hello variety!), they are so quick to throw together and it’s a perfect way to get Fletcher involved in the kitchen! He helps me measure and pour ingredients into the jar and of course, shake it up! If you have fresh ginger on hand, I highly encourage you to use that instead of ginger powder. Something about fresh ginger just makes everything taste that much better! It also can help relieve upset stomachs, supports the immune system, and is anti-inflammatory!
“This is a go-to recipe when I’m craving some variety in my meals. I can use the same veggies in a salad as I did the day before but have a completely different taste with this Asian-inspired dressing!”-Alane
Get the Recipe
- Add everything to a jar and shake until throughly combined.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within a couple weeks.
- This "salad" dressing doesn't just have to be for salads! Use it as a pasta sauce or add it to shredded vegetables for an Asian slaw!
- Use 1 tablespoon fresh ginger instead of powdered ginger if you have it!
- If you don't have sesame oil, either substitute for more oil olive or 3 tablespoons tahini mixed really good with a splash of olive oil.
- You can use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos if you want to!
- Substitute raw honey for maple syrup but make sure to double-check it to make sure it fits with your dietary lifestyle.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes for a spicy kick!
Get the Products Featured in this Episode of "What's In Our Pantry?"
Meet Our Host
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
About Cooking with My Friends
Cooking with My Friends is a video series in which host, Alane Boyd, cooks healthy meals to help people get more comfortable in the kitchen. She sometimes travels to cook with chefs and home cooks around the world!