Our 12+ Favorite Healthy Fall Recipes
With autumn officially upon us, it’s time to start gearing our cooking and baking to incorporate the fall flavors that we all know and love – but in a healthy way! From pumpkin spice to butternut squash, we’ve gathered 12+ of our favorite healthy recipes that will feed your family and keep them healthy this fall season. Many of the recipes are keto, gluten-free, paleo, or Whole30 or can be easily modified to fit your healthy lifestyle.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi
Dairy-Free Golden Latte
3. Dairy-Free Golden Latte: Nothing says fall quite like a warm drink. We whipped up this golden latte recipe after realizing how amazing pumpkin spice tastes in everything! Use a non-dairy milk for a dairy-free, antiinflammatory, perfect for fall treat! This is also a wonderful kid-friendly alternative to hot chocolate. They will be chugging it down and won’t even know the tasty drink they have is jam-packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties! Get your latte on here!
Butternut Squash Risotto
Cranberry Pistachio Cheese
5. Cranberry Pistachio Cheese: As a last-minute recipe creation for a family get together, BurgerFit creator Alane Boyd concocted the perfect fall appetizer for any and every occasion. Packed with all the flavors of fall, it can easily be paired with crackers, bread, or BurgerFit burgers! Get our favorite fall appetizer here!
No-Sugar-Added Mini Apple Pies
6. No-Sugar-Added Mini Apple Pies: These adorable and tasty mini apple pies from Eating Well are the perfect dessert for fall! We love that this recipe trades out refined sugar for the natural sugars in dates and uses oat flour instead of wheat. A delicious and perfect-for-fall treat that you can feel good about eating. Get the recipe here!
Simple Ingredient Beef Stew
7. Simple Ingredient Beef Stew: Soup lovers, rejoice! The time of year is back when soup for every meal is perfectly acceptable and encouraged! We love a good hearty soup that feeds the family and fills us up and this simple-ingredient Beef Stew from BurgerFit does just that. Experiment with other vegetables depending on what you have on hand or what’s on sale at the grocery store. Dinner will be ready in under an hour with this recipe!
Sweet Potato Salad
Pumpkin Spiced Apples
9. Pumpkin Spiced Apples: As we mentioned above, we love all things pumpkin spice. There is no limit as to what you can use a pumpkin spice blend in and still have it taste delicious! After a typical snack of almond butter and apples started to bore, Alane took a chance and mixed her pumpkin spice blend into the almond butter for an ultimate protein-packed fall snack, but she didn’t stop there! Turns out baking the whole creation is the best way to enjoy this fall treat. Get the recipe here!
Butternut Cauliflower Coconut Curry
10. Butternut Cauliflower Coconut Curry: Curry is a delicious meal any time of the year, but made with butternut squash and cauliflower? It’s the perfect dish for curry and autumn lovers alike! The roasted chickpeas this recipe calls for takes this dish to another level you won’t ever want to return from. Get this Butternut Cauliflower Coconut Curry recipe from Cooking Light here!
Butternut Squash, Dill, and Feta
12. Butternut Squash, Dill, and Feta: This amazing gluten-free butternut squash recipe could not be any easier to make and it is so delicious! Inspired by a California Thanksgiving Alane attended years ago, its flavor and taste are timeless! It only takes four ingredients: butternut squash, salt, dill, and feta cheese. Get the recipe here!
Bonus Recipe: Chili
13. Chili: Would it be fall without chili? A true classic, it’s essentially a fall requirement to get chili on the meal plan at least once throughout the season! While a lot of store-bought chilies contains gluten, you can make your own gluten-free and delicious chili at home with our BurgerFit recipe.
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.