This website earns income from affiliate links, ads, and sponsored content.
Gluten-Free BBQ Cauliflower Pizza with Carolina BBQ BurgerFit Friday
It’s BurgerFit Friday sponsored by Koops’ Mustard! On Friday’s, BurgerFit CEO Alane Boyd gets creative with BurgerFit burgers and Koops’ Mustard! Alane uses ingredients from her home to create this delicious Gluten-Free BBQ Cauliflower Pizza recipe with homemade Carolina BBQ Sauce with Koops’ Organic Spicy Brown Mustard!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more BurgerFit Friday episodes.
BurgerFit Friday is sponsored by Koops’ Mustard. Order their mustard at koopsmustard.com or on Amazon.
Take pizza night up a notch
The amazing thing about Carolina BBQ sauce is that it pairs well with almost any of our BurgerFit burger recipes. I used the Spinach and Mushroom burger in this one but a few of my favorite BurgerFit burger to eat recipe are:
“I love making these cauliflower pizzas because they feed my boys and they actually stay full!” -Alane
Watch the BurgerFit Friday Video
Get the recipes
Carolina BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup Koops' Spicy Brown Mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Put everything in a mason jar.
- Screw the lid on and shake!
- Drizzle over BurgerFit tacos (try the Spinach and Mushroom BurgerFit burgers in your tacos with these Cassava Flour Tortillas!)
BBQ Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- ½ cup Carolina BBQ sauce more if desired
- ½ onion sliced
- 2-3 BurgerFit burgers slice into bite-size pieces
- 8 oz brie cheese cut into slices
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Chopped parsley optional
- Bake cauliflower crust according to package instructions.
- While crust is baking, slice onion and brie cheese and chop the BurgerFit burgers.
- Remove crust from the oven and adjust oven temperature to 400 degrees. Add BBQ sauce to crust. Evenly distribute onion and burgers on the pizza.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until onions are roasted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted to preference.
- Sprinkle parsley for extra flavor.
- This recipe was adapted from our original BurgerFit Deconstructed BBQ Pizza using our homemade Carolina BBQ sauce. Add slices of jalapenos for a spicy kick.
- Try whatever cheeses you have in the house!
- Make it dairy-free by omitting the cheese.
- Substitute maple syrup for the honey in the BBQ Carolina sauce for a different sweetness.
- Looking for a cauliflower pizza crust? Try one of our favorites: Caulipower.
Add slices of jalapeño for a spicy kick!
Say Hi, and get more FREE recipes!
Looking for other healthy BurgerFit Recipes?
Check out our top dietary lifestyle blogs!
Get the mustard featured in this BurgerFit Friday video
Deli-style mustard that’s thick, bold and delicious.
Meet our Founder & Koops'
Alane has kept her 40 lb weight loss off since 2013, and created BurgerFit and Cooking with My Friends as a way to get her family eating better. Her health journey started in 2012 after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and obesity. Frustrated and determined, Alane decided to make small, sustainable changes in her diet so that it would be maintainable for a lifetime. Now Alane maintains a healthy weight range and has incorporated quick and easy recipes that keep her picky family members eating better!
Koops’ isn’t your ordinary mustard. It’s extraordinary mustard. With 14 bold flavors that can satisfy any appetite, it makes good food great and great food amazing. We like to think our mustards make everything you spread them on a little better. Well, now your favorite mustard makes the planet a little better too. Sustainably farmed, these organic varieties have all the flavor and texture of the mustard you love.
How We Met
BurgerFit and Koops’ Mustard met before going to the World Food Championships. Since mustard pairs perfectly with burgers, BurgerFit offered samples of Koops’ Mustard in their Tasting Pavilion booth. From there, they continued their relationship by partnering for BurgerFit Friday.
BurgerFit helps make eating veggies fun and delicious for your pickiest of eaters! Our new take on an old classic combines veggies into delicious meat burgers, transforming them into healthy meals that everyone from 2 to 82 years old can enjoy. Each recipe has been tested with kids of all ages, both young and the grown ones. You’ll have them eating beets (and loving it) before they know it!
This is my go to recipe. Always comes out perfect but definitely needs to cook longer in order to give it that crisp golden crust. I’d say 30 minutes not 20.
Your feedback means so much to us, Shannon! Thank you for the review.