5 Jar-Shaken Salad Dressing Recipes to Up Your Salad Game
With these 5 Jar-Shaken Salad Dressing Recipes, it’s easy to up your salad game – but in a healthy way! This is a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen – they will LOVE adding the ingredients to the jar and shaking it up! They may even be willing to eat some veggies with the homemade dressing they helped create! Many of the recipes are keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, or paleo, or can be easily modified to fit your healthy lifestyle.
No-Mayo Ranch Dressing
- No-Mayo Ranch Dressing: Who doesn’t love a good ranch dressing? Keto No-Mayo Ranch Dressing is simple to make and you most likely have all the ingredients you need on hand! I pair this homemade ranch dressing with a baked chicken salad I made with roasted potatoes and julienned cucumbers and carrots, but it’s also the perfect dipping sauce for our All-In Kitchen Sink Pizza recipe!
2. Asian-Inspired Dressing: Another delicious 5-minute jar-shaken salad dressing! This Paleo Asian-inspired dressing is also gluten-free and dairy-free and packed full of heart-healthy oils. It’s perfect for a salad but it also works great as a sauce for pasta or for an Asian-inspired slaw! Try this dressing paired with our Spicy Cabbage Rice recipe!
3. Hummus Dressing: This dairy-free hummus dressing is the perfect amount of creaminess without using mayonnaise or sour cream! It also takes less than 5-minutes to make. This hummus dressing would make a great appetizer tray paired alongside our Pinto Bean Hummus and Beet Hummus Dip recipes with a side of raw veggies. Why stop at just snacking on hummus when you can have it on your entire meal?!
4. Italian Dressing: Super easy gluten-free, dairy-free Italian dressing can be made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen and takes less than 5 minutes to make! It doesn’t just have to be used for salads but can also be a great marinade for pork chops and chicken or for roasting veggies. This Italian dressing would pair nicely with our BurgerFit Mediterranean Pocket recipe for a little extra flavor!
Cumin Lime Dressing
5. Cumin Lime Dressing: This easy & healthy gluten-free Cumin Lime dressing is made in under 5 minutes all in one mason jar! I love the freshness of this one with the fresh cilantro leaves. I can even get Fletcher, my 5-year-old, picky eater to eat a meal with this dressing! This cumin lime dressing isn’t just for salads! It can also make a fantastic marinade or a dipping sauce for the BurgerFit Caprese Skewers!
What They’re Saying
Not your typical burger with fries! I grew up just eating burgers with cheese, ketchup, and mustard alongside some fries...This burger offers more nutritional value while still being delicious to eat with the condiments that I love. A side dish of rosemary potatoes in place of fried french fries made it even better. This dish was a nice change from the average burger and had great flavor.JoeyADAMANT EASY MEAL EATER
BurgerFit is a valuable resource to have at my office when talking about improving eating habits with my patients. It shows them that making healthier choices doesn’t mean giving up food that they know and love, and it helps them make the transition toward seeing food as a joyful part of self care, rather than something to feel guilty about.JamieOWNER OF THRIVE WELLNESS CLINIC
Wait, these are healthy? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten them...But they are good, so just don't tell me next time.AlanEIGHTY-TWO YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO EAT ANYTHING HEALTHY
Trust me when I tell you these burgers are amazing!JamiDIRECTOR OF HOPE CENTER: ADOPTION & FAMILY SERVICES
I have had the wonderful opportunity to have them, and oh boy! My five-year-old even loved them. This is not your sneaky cook of the nineties, these are burgers your family will love. I cannot wait for the cookbook to come out so we can incorporate these into our weekly family meals.